Search the Blog

zondag 16 juni 2013

Our Little Herb Garden



Dear teh  meEz,


One thing I really would love us to have in our future home is a small herb garden. We could grow Cherry tomatoes, and herbs such as Coriander, Parsley and Basil. If it is successful we can go on with other things.

What I imagine as our herb garden looks like this picture (which I found in Google images):





Or this one:




I think it is awesome to have our own fresh herbs added to daily meals. ^_^


Love,
Nana 

1 opmerking:

  1. Yes I would love to grow fresh herbs. They make the difference with a normal meal with a great meal! And also the explode with healty nutrients. We will find some place to grow them, definately! And I totally agree with the herbs you are suggesting!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen