Search the Blog

maandag 5 augustus 2013

Mediterranean inspiration

For the colours in the house we should get inspiration from the mediterranean! So, we're not gonna live in a replica of some mediterranean house, since we are in The Netherlands after all, but surely we can get inspiration from it. When thinking about living together with you I always think of warm colours and cool stuff!

For the pictures below I like the blue windows, the earth tone walls,the stone tiles in the garden, the big flower pots in the garden and the dark orange in the drapes.




1 opmerking:

  1. Wowwww I love that bedroom! For wall color, my favorite is light Moroccan sand, which I would describe as sort of beige with a touch of pastel orange. We need to go for very light colors, cuz our place is gonna be rather small. Along earth tones, I like Beige for our home too, it is classy and easy to match with many colors.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen